Experienced, Aggressive Defense Counsel
As a Henderson criminal defense lawyer, I have been protecting the rights of individuals for more than 30 years. I am prepared to handle nearly any charge under any circumstances. You will not receive false hope, but you will get personalized attention from an attorney who knows how to negotiate and has taken hundreds of cases to trial, including cases involving charges for DUIs to federal cocaine and death penalty murder cases.
When you meet with me, I will explain the law, all potential consequences and your full range of options. Your fears and goals are important, whoever you are and however you got into trouble.
Contact me, a Tennessee DUI defense attorney, online or call 731-506-4915 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation.
Knowledge and Versatility to Handle Any State or Federal Offense
As a Tennessee defense lawyer, I have represented individuals in federal, state and local courts. I am fully prepared to defend people against any number of charges, including:
- Driving-related traffic violations and criminal charges, ranging from speeding tickets and reckless driving to drunk driving (DUI/DWI) and driving with a suspended license
- Drug crimes, including possession, intent to sell, trafficking, cultivation/manufacturing charges, and state or federal drug charges involving marijuana, cocaine, prescription drugs and other controlled substances
- Violent crimes, including murder, attempted murder, assault, domestic violence, gun or other weapons charges and other violent offenses
- Theft charges, including shoplifting, burglary, possession of stolen property and other property crimes
- Financial crimes such as embezzlement or fraud, including Internet and computer crimes
If you are facing a state or federal felony charge, you need the best attorney you can find. This is equally important for traffic and misdemeanor charges as a conviction will impact your finances, job prospects and educational opportunities. I have also handled numerous appeals and post-conviction relief cases.
Call for a Consultation With a Tennessee Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you are facing charges for any type of crime, it is important to take action to protect your rights. Contact me online or call 731-506-4915 or 877-481-7082 toll free to arrange a confidential consultation with a highly skilled criminal defense lawyer in Henderson.